Question

Home Forums Prabhuji’s Forum Question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spirit February 1, 2017 at 12:16 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear Prabhuji, with all due respect, I would like to ask you a question about a subject that intrigues me a lot. But please answer sincerely. What is the reason behind your decision neither to preach nor to accept monastic disciples? Thank you very much in advance. 

Dear Spirit, 

It is related to a slow internal process that has lasted almost for a decade. Along with the awakening, there came the understanding that what had happened in this humble servant is of an intimate, personal, and private nature. It is not a public phenomenon; it has nothing to do with society or the masses. It does not agree with such promotional activities as teaching or preaching. For this reason, in recent years the public dissemination, such as satsangs, retreats and courses, has been gradually decreasing, both on the personal and on the institutional level. Obviously and for the same reason, I have stopped accepting monastic disciples. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.